Vintage Workwear and Denim Ultimate Catalog. These are the latest denim books for denimhead from Lightning Magazine! I’m going to grab them soon!
Found this funny yet relevant article from the jeans blog.com
Welcome back for 2017. Good to see you again. Not surprising however as this is a good place to keep up with all things denim. Of course you need to visit often so that you don’t miss anything. After all, no one wants to be late to the party when it comes to the next phase of denim, especially if you want to be the trendsetter in your community. Let’s face it, that sweet love of denim is in or veins, we have blue blood. It makes you wonder, are we addicted to denim? Perhaps, but how would you know?
20 Reasons You Might Be A Denim Addict:
1. You visit The Jeans Blog several times per day.
2. Celebs in Denim and Denim Reviews are your favourite section of the website.
3. You’ve gone on a diet to save on groceries so that you have more money to spend on jeans.
4. You can go a year or more without wearing the same pair of jeans twice.
5. New jeans are considered a mandatory expense whereas everything else is discretionary.
6. You’ve inadvertently bought identical multiple pairs of jeans and not realized it for months (or years) and some of them you’ve yet to even wear.
7. Or you willingly buy multiple pairs of the same jeans just in case one pair gets ruined.
8. You can pick out 50 shades of black denim.
9. You are on so many brand or retailer notification lists that your email provider now classifies them as SPAM and automatically sends them to the Junk Folder.
10. It’s not just jeans, you have denim bags, shorts, jackets, skirts, table cloths, sheets, and shoes.
11. When you’re out, you find yourself staring at everyone else in jeans trying to guess the brand.
12. You often daydream about the next pair of jeans you would love to own.
13. When you open your laptop you immediately check the new in jeans on your favourite store.
14. Or you already have tabs for jeans open which stay permanently on your browser.
15. You style all of your outfits around your jeans, those are the most important part of the outfit, right?
16. You can’t answer the question ‘how many jeans do you own?’ because you lost track of the number years ago.
17. Your jeans storage has got so out of hand you end up sleeping with piles of denim around you.
18. You’ve thrown out your roommate because you need the extra bedroom as storage space for your jeans.
19. Your friends always come to you for advice on denim as you’re the ‘Jeans Guru’.
20. You remember more fits, cuts, washes, and denim terms than you do your friends birthdays.